Best Deals on Multigrain Atta
Multigrain Flour or Atta is usually a mixture of at least two grains and can be composed of up to seven types of grains. The major ingredients of Multigrain Atta are: Whole Wheat, Ragi, Oats, Maize, Chana Dal, Soyabean, Bajra, Jowar, Barley and other Millets. Read more and get best deals on Multigrain Atta.
Multigrain Atta comprise various healthy grains and hence, serves the purpose of a wholesome diet and offers the goodness of health in a single meal. It contains:
- 362 Calories,
- Fat (3 grams),
- Carbohydrate (70 grams),
- Protein (13 grams),
- Dietary Fiber (2 grams),
- Calcium (56.8 mg),
- Iron (9 mg), per 100 grams and
- Vitamin B1 and Vitamin B2.
Multigrain Atta offers much more health benefits than that of single grain flour. It contains all the benefits granted by each type of flour present in it. It is high in dietary fiber and thus, is an ideal for our diet. Further, it is gluten-free and makes a healthy diet for gluten-intolerant people. Along with this, its antioxidant properties and helps in regulating metabolism.
Benefits of Multigrain Atta
- Being rich in dietary fiber, multigrain atta helps in preventing obesity, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and digestive problems.
- Multigrain Atta is gluten-free and is excellent for gluten-intolerant people.
- It has all the benefits of the grains present in it. It serves as an ideal antioxidant and helps in maintaining good bone health.
- The blend of nutrients makes multigrain atta a perfect food for weight-loss.
- The high Iron and Calcium content of multigrain atta helps in promoting bone health and proper blood circulation.
Recipes of Multigrain Atta
Multigrain Atta is one of the major ingredients used in India because of the multiple health benefits offered by it. Here are the 2 Most Common Recipes of Multigrain Atta:-
We can make it by using multigrain flour dough. The roti is highly nutritious and people normally consume it in any meal either it be breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Multigrain Flour Cake
We prepare it with multigrain atta, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, milk and ghee. Now, we prepare multigrain atta cake batter by mixing all the ingredients and then baking in cooker or a pre-heated oven. Some nuts can also be added for taste.
Also check our healthy Sharbati Atta.